These Chocolate Almond & Cranberry Clusters are very easy to make but most importantly taste soo good! These treats offer crunchy almonds covered in a delectable dark chocolate candy coating, flavored with coconut and dried cranberries for a satisfying indulgence.
If you are looking for an easy homemade foodie gift for a festive season then these might be just what you are looking for!
Cranberry Chocolate-Almond Clusters Recipe
Makes 12 Servings
• 1-1/4 cups raw almonds
• 1/3 cup vegan (dairy-free) dark chocolate chips
• 1/4 cup raw unsweetened shredded dried coconut
• 1/3 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a twelve-cup mini-muffin tin with festive paper liners.
2. Spread the almonds in a single layer on the lined baking sheet. Bake for 4 to 8 minutes, or until slightly golden, checking every few minutes to prevent burning.
3. Transfer to a large bowl. Immediately sprinkle with the chocolate chips and coconut and let stand for 10 to 20 seconds to let the chips melt. Stir, to combine, until the almonds are evenly coated with the chocolate chips and coconut. Immediately fold in the dried cranberries.
4. Drop a heaping tablespoon of the almond mixture into each of the prepared paper liners.
5. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, or until set. Stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator, the almond clusters will keep for 3 to 5 days.