These Easy Vegan Breakfast Tacos are easy to whip up in less than 30 minutes, they’re naturally vegetarian/Vegan, and always people’s number one choice!
These Vegan Breakfast Tacos are stuffed with flavorful tofu scramble, homemade refried beans, avocados, your choice of salsa and toppings.
You can make these breakfast tacos on the reg for easy weekend brunches with friends and family.
EASY to cook BREAKFAST TACOS Recipe
- prep time: 15 MINUTES
- cook time: 15 MINUTES
- total time: 30 MINUTES
- yield: 8 SERVINGS
- 8 small corn or flour tortillas
- Tofu, (scrambled)
- 1 batch homemade refried beans
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- your choice of salsa: red, green, or pico de gallo
- your choice of toppings: chopped fresh cilantro, cheese, sour cream and/or diced jalapeños
- Prepare the refried beans in a large saucepan according to recipe instructions.
- Meanwhile, as the beans are cooking, go ahead and your scramble Tofu( your desired quantity)
- Once the beans and tofu are ready to go, it’s time to assemble the tacos! Simply spread a spoonful of refried beans on a tortilla, top with a spoonful of scrambled tofu, then load it up with avocado, salsa and any of your preferred toppings.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Note: In this recipe, I replaced eggs which are usually used with Tofu.
Let me know how it went out for you!