Matar Paneer Lababdaar Recipe. Peas and cottage cheese come together to create this mashed up yum delight.
Recipe Servings: 4
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Cook Time: 40 mins
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients Of Matar Paneer Lababdaar
- 500 Gram Paneer (cubed)
- 2 Cups Peas (shelled)
- 1/4 Cup Clarified butter
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Poppy seeds
- 10-12 Almonds
- 1 Tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1/4 Cup Cream
- 1 Tbsp Coriander leaves
- 1 Tbsp Almonds (slivered), roasted
How to Make Matar Paneer Lababdaar
1. Heat the ghee and add ginger and sauté over medium flame, till light brown.
2. Add the poppy seeds paste, coriander, salt and chilli powder and stir-fry till the oil separates.
3. Add the peas and cook over medium flame until tender.
4. Now add the paneer and mix well. Mix in the garam masala, followed by the cream.
5. Serve hot, garnished with coriander and almonds.
Key Ingredients: Paneer (cubed), Peas (shelled), Clarified butter, Ginger, Poppy seeds, Almonds, Coriander powder, Salt, Chilli powder, Garam masala, Cream, Coriander leaves, Almonds (slivered)