Strawberry-Mango-Banana Smoothie. Making fruit smoothies at home saves time and money. For this easy smoothie, combine strawberries, mango and banana with a bit of cashew butter and ground chia seeds for body and richness.
- ½ cup of frozen strawberries
- ½ cup chopped ripe mango
- ½ medium ripe banana (frozen, if desired)
- ½ cup unsweetened refrigerated coconut milk beverage
- 1 tbsp 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- 1 tbsp tablespoon ground chia seeds
- Combine strawberries, mango, banana, coconut milk, cashew butter and chia seeds in a blender.
- Process until smooth, adding more coconut milk, if needed, for desired consistency. Serve immediately.