Vegan Teriyaki Sesame Cauliflower Bites. Enjoy these delicious bites from HealthyGirl kitchen Serve alone as a tasty starter or in a grain bowl, use in a pack, or use as a crispy addition to a fresh green salad.
What you need:
1 head of cauliflower
1 cup of chickpea flour
1 cup of vegan teriyaki sauce
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
½ teaspoon ginger powder
½ teaspoon red chilli flakes
1 tablespoon of sesame seeds for topping
What you are doing:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized florets and rinse.
- In a medium bowl, add the chickpea flour. Add florets and toss until lightly floured. Knock off excess flour, place on the baking sheet, and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the teriyaki sauce, garlic, ginger, and red chilli flakes.
- Dip the cauliflower in the sauce to coat it thoroughly and place it back on the baking sheet. Bake for another 15 minutes. Take out of the oven, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Photo credit: Danielle Keith