- Oreos Just Launched A Salted Caramel Brownie Flavor and It's Still Accidentally Veganby Tanya Flink on July 23, 2021 at 11:00 pm
The newest (accidentally) vegan Oreo flavor is two baked treats in one and is rolling out to stores now.
- Hailey Bieber Tells 36 Million Fans She “Has Never Felt Better” After Ditching Meatby Anna Starostinetskaya on July 23, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Model Hailey Bieber shares her plant-based progress with 36 million Instagram followers, praising the health benefits she felt after cutting out meat.
- Field Roast Just Launched Bulk Vegan Chicken Nuggets for the First Time at Costcoby Anna Starostinetskaya on July 23, 2021 at 3:00 pm
A new version of Field Roast’s vegan chicken nuggets are available at Costco for the first time in an exclusive 1.5-pound bag.
- Billionaire Jim Mellon Predicts End of Meat and Dairy Farming Is Nearby Nicole Axworthy on July 22, 2021 at 9:00 pm
Jim Mellon believes cultured meat is the only answer to the ever-growing problems of animal agriculture, from zoonotic diseases to animal cruelty.
- Olivia Newton-John Is Turning to Plant-Based Diet to Fight Cancerby Anna Starostinetskaya on July 22, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Grease star Olivia Newton-John is trying new approaches to battling cancer, including switching to a plant-based diet.
- Shoe Brand Crocs Is Officially Going Vegan to Fight Climate Changeby Anna Starostinetskaya on July 22, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Crocs commits to going vegan by the end of the year to help meet its goal of becoming a net zero company by 2030.